- Make sure Clients are able to ping K7 Business Security Console System.
- If yes, please cache from C:\program data\K7computing\K7WS\Cache folder and check.
- If the issue persists, Kindly check whether K7 console system has internet access or not.
- If internet connection present, check whether any proxy or gateway firewall such as Fortigate, Cyber Roam Etc is being used.
- If yes, please allow the below URLs into the allowed list and check
- Also, make sure that .DAT extension files are allowed to download under content filtering of the gateway firewall.
- Even if the update fails, kindly restart the K7 Web Server (z3) from services.msc and try updating the product.
- If K7 Enterprise Server IP has been changed, please try to revert the same IP or try re-activating the clients by using K7EndPtSecSrvEditor.exe.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.